Ultherapy® is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure designed to tighten and contour the face. Ultherapy® offers patients a non-surgical alternative to a regular brow lift or facelift. The results are dramatic and you get many of the same benefits of a facelift or brow lift without any downtime or scarring.
What is Ultherapy®?
Over time, facial skin can begin sagging and looking tired. Patients can experience signs of jowling around the jaws, the emergence of lines and wrinkles, and sagging eyelids.
Ultherapy® is a unique non-surgical intervention designed to reverse this process by leveraging the body’s latent rejuvenation potential. Dr. Schalit and the team use a combination of dermal regeneration compounds and ultrasound to encourage the production of elastin and collagen in the skin. In the weeks and months following treatment, cells produce more plumping factors, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and areas of mild sagging.
Ultherapy® is appealing because it is an entirely non-invasive procedure. Following treatment, skin not only looks younger but actually begins behaving in a more youthful manner, helping to turn back the clock.
Ultherapy® Consultations Available
Benefits of Ultherapy®?
Dr. Schalit highlights the multiple benefits of Ultherapy®. These include:
- Long-lasting results: Because Ultherapy® rejuvenates the skin on a cellular level, the results tend to be long-lasting. In some cases, it can pause the aging process.
- Natural-looking: Ultherapy® doesn’t alter the shape of your face or the position of your skin. Instead, it simply helps to turn back the clock, allowing you to present a more youthful version of yourself.
- Non-invasive: Ultherapy® doesn’t involve any cutting of the skin, allowing you to avoid potential complications of surgery.
- No downtime: Following treatment, you can get back to your regular activities immediately.
- Rapid treatment: Ultherapy® sessions are easy to fit into your schedule. Dr. Schalit and the team usually take between 15 and 20 minutes to complete your treatment. After that, you’re free to leave the clinic and carry on with your day.
- Safety: Ultherapy® is one of the safest cosmetic procedures available. The risks of infections, swelling, and other complications are low.
- Improved skin: After treatment, your skin will begin to look more radiant. Improvements will continue to appear between three and nine months, after which you may want to return to the clinic for further sessions.
Sagging skin can knock your confidence and leave you feeling as though you do not want to leave the house. But with Ultherapy®, you can help your complexion recover some of its youthfulness, giving you inspiring confidence.
Am I a Candidate for Ultherapy®?
If you are worried about surgery and want to try a non-invasive way to boost your appearance, then Ultherapy® can help. This novel treatment targets jowls, mild hooding of the eyelids, and mild skin laxity. Because it operates on a cellular level, it can even pause the aging process temporarily. Ultherapy® is non-invasive and safe for most patients.
“This office has hands down, the most outstanding, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. From my 1st phone call to my visits with Dr. Schalit are top notch. Thank you to Dr. Schalit for always taking good care of me!!” *
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about Ultherapy®, we encourage you to schedule a private consultation with us in Daytona Beach, Florida today. Call us at (386) 252-6438 or fill out our convenient online contact form.